Terms & Conditions
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal. To access some of our services, you may be required to purchase or pay a fee. When making purchases through the site, please ensure that the purchase and account information you provide is current, complete, and accurate. It is important that you promptly update any information such as email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary. We will bill you for purchases made through the site using an online billing account. Sales tax may be added to the price of purchases as deemed necessary by us. Prices are subject to change at any time. All payments must be made in US$ (United States Dollar).
You are responsible for paying all charges or fees at the prices in effect at the time of your purchase. By making a purchase, you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts. If your purchase requires recurring charges, you consent to us charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring prior approval for each charge until you notify us of your cancellation.
In the event of any errors or mistakes in pricing, we reserve the right to correct them, even if payment has already been requested or received. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse any orders placed through the site.
2. PROHIBITED ACTIVITY
The purpose of the Site is solely for your use and you may not use it for any other reason. The Site should not be used for any commercial endeavors unless explicitly approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree to not:
- Collect data or content from the Site to create a directory or database without written permission from us.
- Bypass, disable, or interfere with the Site's security features, including the prevention of copying Content.
- Damage the reputation of us or the Site in any way.
- Use the Site in an unlawful manner.
- Frame or link to the Site without authorization.
- Upload or transmit viruses, spam, or any other material that disrupts the Site's use.
- Automate the use of the Site through scripts, data mining tools, or similar means.
- Remove the copyright or proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Use any passive information collection mechanisms, such as cookies or web bugs.
- Interfere with or burden the Site or its connected networks.
- Harass, threaten, or intimidate our employees or agents.
- Bypass any measures to restrict access to the Site.
- Copy, adapt, or reverse engineer the Site's software.
- Use any automated systems, such as robots, to access the Site.
- Make unauthorized use of the Site, such as collecting user information for unsolicited email or creating false user accounts. 16.Use the Site for revenue-generating endeavors or commercial enterprises in competition with us.
3. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
4. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
5. FORCE MAJEURE
In the event of a force majeure, the parties may be entitled to suspend or delay the performance of their obligations under the agreement. Force majeure is defined as any situation beyond the control of the parties that hinders the execution of the agreement, whether temporarily or not. If a force majeure event or any other situation occurs that temporarily prevents the parties from fulfilling their obligations under the agreement, the parties will work together to find a solution. If the situation persists and no solution is found, either party may terminate the agreement in writing without incurring any liability. All costs incurred and hours worked up to that point will become immediately payable. If Nepcha services are unavailable for more than 30 days, the client has the right to terminate the agreement. Nepcha is not responsible for any additional compensation in such cases.
"Purchases made are final and cannot be refunded. However, if you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time by reaching out to us through the contact information provided. Your subscription will end at the end of the current paid term. If you are not satisfied with our services, please reach out to us through email at [email protected].
The resolution of any disputes arising from this contract shall be governed by Romanian law. The terms of this contract are subject to Romanian legislation, and any disputes arising from this contract shall be resolved in accordance with Romanian law. By entering into this agreement, both parties agree to be bound by the laws of Romania and to resolve any disputes through the Romanian legal system. This agreement serves as a binding agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, negotiations, representations, and warranties between the parties.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site, including the source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics (collectively referred to as "Content"), and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained within (referred to as "Marks") are our proprietary property or licensed to us and are protected by various intellectual property rights, copyright and trademark laws, and international conventions. The Content and Marks are provided on the Site for your personal use only and are presented "AS IS." No part of the Site or Content and Marks may be used for commercial purposes without our express written permission. If you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a portion of the Content for personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not explicitly granted to you.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND PERSONAL/FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN
- INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE
- BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR SIMILAR ISSUES TRANSMITTED TO THE SITE BY THIRD PARTIES
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
The following terms apply to your use of the Site:
- These terms will remain valid while you use the Site.
- We reserve the right to deny access to the Site, or block certain IP addresses, at any time, without notice, and for any reason or no reason, including breach of any terms, warranties, or covenants in these terms, or any applicable law or regulation.
- We may also terminate your use of the Site, delete your account, and any content you have posted at any time, without warning, and at our sole discretion.
If your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, you are not allowed to register a new account using your name, a fake name, or the name of another person, even if you are acting on their behalf. Additionally, we reserve the right to take legal action, including pursuing civil, criminal, or injunctive remedies.
Last updated: February 7, 2023